Kindly ensure that legal practitioners are communicated the following instructions in respect of Case Management Conferences before Judge Weiner for the week of 11-14 May 2020:
WEINER J: INSTRUCTIONS FOR CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCES (11-14 MAY 2020)
- Case management conferences will proceed via video conference at 15 minute intervals starting from 10:00 and proceed in order of the roll.
I.e. the first matter on the roll will be heard at 10:00, the second at 10:15, etc.
- Parties are required to send the email addresses of persons required to participate in the meeting to BWierzbicka. A meeting invite will be sent to these parties by the Court.
- Parties must ensure that all the necessary documents pertaining to their case are uploaded to CaseLines as soon as possible. Failure to do so may result in the case management conference not proceeding.
- The parties are requested to send an email confirmation to the secretary of Judge Weiner, Ms Beata Wierzbicka at BWierzbicka, that all the necessary documents have been uploaded to CaseLines.
- Please may I request that the unopposed motion court rolls for 5 May 2020 and 7 May 2020 for the office of Judge Windell (Gauteng Local Division, Johannesburg) be made available on your respective websites for the information purposes of your members?
- This office has received numerous telephonic and email enquiries regarding the outcome of several unopposed motion court matters this week – the attached court rolls may be of assistance to your members.
- Members of the public may benefit too as access to the court building remains restricted.
- Many thanks for your assistance.
Antoinette du Toit
Gauteng Local Division, Johannesburg
The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here.
Kindly see the roll for case management for the 7th May 2020 for Acting Judge Manoim.
Please note that parties must fill in the certificate and email back.
Re: Case Management for 7th May 2020 in front of Judge Wepener
Judge Wepener is doing case management during the week of 4-8 May 2020.
I attach hereto the rolls to be heard in front of Judge Wepener for the 7th May 2020.
The parties are requested to submit a joint practice note via email to me in each and every case management matter containing the following:
- Name, email address and telephone number of legal practitioner appearing;
- Parties need to fill in paragraphs 2,5,6 and 7 of the Certificate as attached hereto and email it back to me.
The parties are required to submit same to me by no later than 09h00 on the day of set down by email.
The legal practitioners must be available at the email and or cellphone furnished on the day of enrollment from 10h00 to 13h00 for any enquiries.
In the event of no joint practice note being received , the matter will be removed from the roll.
If there are any queries and the legal practitioners are not contactable at the email or cell phone numbers on the day of set down between the hours of 10h00 and 13h00, the matter will be removed from the roll.
Secretary to the Hon Mr Justice Wepener
kindly find enclosed herewith the provisional roll for Acting Judge Girdwood for your urgent attention.
Further take note of the directives under IMPORTANT NOTICE.